Diablo 2 LoD 1.13c Content Update Mod Jul 5 2019 Released Dec 29, 2018 Hack 'n' Slash This mod aims to enhance the Diablo 2 LoD 1.13c vanilla experience through a ton of new collectable uniques, sets and runewords as well as through some. Dec 12, 2017 Discussion on 1.14d D2MapReveal within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category. BMPK v4.0.0 - Updated for Project Diablo II - Multi Hack: 02 Dec 2020 03:43 pm TheVoid: 1: 2561: 06 Dec 2020 04:28 am TheVoid: D2HackMap (IHPK) 1.14D - Free: 01 Nov 2020 06:57 pm TheVoid: 5: 2287: 01 Dec 2020 03:49 am 1APMDRAVEN: D2HackMap (IHPK) 1.14D - UPDATED - HackPack- $25 Bundle!
#Diablo II 1.14d Version Hack Guide
Runewords are a way in Diablo II to use a combination of runes in an item to give it exceptional attributes, beyond what the runes themselves accomplish.There are 78 runewords in total. D2MR Diablo II Maphack 1.14d working on battle.net. Darcvigilante Administrator. Posts: 725 Threads: 46 Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts Thanks Given: 1 Joined: Oct 2018. Free diablo 2 lod keys battle.net. Diablo ii, diablo ii lod cd key motherlode. How to use non usa version cd keys to play on battle.net. Diablo 2 lod 26 character cd key generator same. Diablo 2 lod 26 character cd key generator same. Diablo 2 working cd key! D2 1.12a cd key changer viewer.
###Before we start
- You cannot have a Diablo II that was installed from a Battle.net installer it needs to be installed from .ISO or physical disc
- If you have neither you can download the Torrent from D2Mule.com
- Download the Version Hack: 114d.rar
- Make sure your Diablo II is running on patch 1.13d as seen below, if you are running a different verison place
114d109Gamegame.exeinto your Diablo II folderand run
###1) Open up the
114d.rar and place
114dd2bs into your
###2) Open up the rar and place all the contents of the
114dgame into your folder where your
game.exe is located
###3) Victory! Your diablo 2 should now run with D2BS and should look like thisΔ Diablo II mod: CMod (aka Lord of the Rings -- because it's fun to collect rare rings)
D2mr 1.14d MaphackDownload CMod.zip (77kb) (this is the one and only, and was built for patch 1.14d in mind)
- x5 ring attributes. (MagicPrefix.txt, MagicSuffix.txt)
- no potions (or scrolls or keys) drop except rejuvs. no gold drops. improved drops. (TreasureClassEx.txt)
- Elite and Exceptional armor/weapons have no level requirement. (armor.txt, weapons.txt)
- Gems and Runes have no level requirement. (misc.txt)
- nine improved runewords (the ones with + in front of their name are enabled ladder-only runewords): (Runes.txt)
- +Dragon; 3os body-armor/shield; Sur+Lo+Sol; lvl 31 holy fire aura (originally lvl 14); replaced +3-5 to all attributes with +155% MF
- +Dream; 3os shield; Io+Jah+Pul; lvl 31 holy shock aura (originally lvl 15), +155% MF
- +Edge; 3os missile; Tir+Tal+Amn; lvl 31 thorns aura (originally lvl 15), replaced +5-10 to all attributes with +155% MF, reduce vendor prices 80%
- Enigma; 3os body-armor; Jah+Ith+Ber; +260% to defense (originally +750 defense), +155% to magic find (originally +8%MF/lvl), +60 to Teleport (originally +1), +60 to Find Item, removed +2 to all skills, removed +str/lvl, removed +45% movement speed, removed heal-kill, required level 24
- +Insight; 4os polearm/staff; Ral+Tir+Tal+Sol; lvl 31 meditation aura (originally lvl 12-17), +155% MF (originally 23%), required level 7
- +Lawbringer; 3os hammer/sceptor/sword; Amn+Lem+Ko; lvl 31 sanctuary aura (originally 16-18), replaced cold dmg with +155% MF
- Lore; 2os helm; Ort+Sol; +3 to all skills (originally +1), +155% magic find
- Malice; 3os melee weapon; Hel+Amn+Ith (originally Ith+El+Eth); +40% faster attack speed, +50 max damage, +10% mana steal, +190% damage, +13% life steal, -5 life regen, removed +100% chance of open wounds
- Rhyme; 2os shield; Shael+Eth; +155% magic find
- Once you have the ZIP file downloaded, extract the files. In Windows it's right-click and click 'Extract All..'
- You should have a CMod folder in the directory of your CMod.zip file. Go into that folder. You should see a data folder.
- Move the 'data' folder to C:Program Files (x86)Diablo II You can do this by right-clicking the 'data' folder and selecting 'Cut' and then cruising to C:Program Files (x86)Diablo II with Windows-Explorer/File-browser and right-clicking a blank spot and clicking 'Paste' What is in this 'data' folder is the mod. Now we need to create a way to execute Diablo II in a way that uses these files, that is, this mod:
- Warning: If you are using Windows 8.0 your Screenshots you take in game and sometimes old mod outputs get put into C:UsersyourWin8UsernameAppDataLocalVirtualStoreProgram Files (x86)Diablo II in that directory and in the data folder in that directory, respectively. If you have used another mod in the past, continue to install this mod in C:Program Files (x86)Diablo II However, delete the data folder inC:UsersyourWin8UsernameAppDataLocalVirtualStoreProgram Files (x86)Diablo II The reason Windows 8.0 has this directory is because Windows 8.0 doesn't allow a typical user to have write access to anything in C:Program Files (x86), so if you want your Diablo II.exe to have updated files only for your user in C:Program Files (x86)Diablo II you put them inC:UsersyourWin8UsernameAppDataLocalVirtualStoreProgram Files (x86)Diablo II. Take note that C:UsersyourWin8UsernameAppData is Hidden so you'll need to go into the menu at the top of your File Explorer window and look for the option to be able to View Hidden Files.
- Inside of C:Program Files (x86)Diablo II right-click Diablo II.exe and create shortcut, which is automatically put onto the Desktop on Windows 8.0. On Windows 10 you'll want to cut and paste that shortcut file (its name will be Diablo II.exe - Shortcut) to the Desktop. I'd recommend renaming your shortcut to something like Diablo II CMod.
- Go your Desktop and right-click your shortcut and select 'Properties' at the bottom of the context menu that pops up.
- Put ' -direct -txt' in front of the text in the Target: textfield so that it says something like: 'C:Program Files (x86)Diablo IIDiablo II.exe' -direct -txt
- Click 'Apply' button at the bottom-right of the Properties window.
- Click 'OK' button at the bottom-left of the Properties window. The window will close.
Notice: after running Diablo II with this mod around 20 .bin files are gonna show up in C:Program Files (x86)Diablo IIdataglobalexcel on Windows 10 and around 20 .bin files are gonna show up in
D2 Lod 1.14d MaphackC:UsersyourWin8UsernameAppDataLocalVirtualStoreProgram Files (x86)Diablo IIdataglobalexcel on Windows 8.0. Diablo II.exe creates these bin files with the -txt command-line option that you executed through your CMod shortcut to Diablo II.exe. The reason there are more bin files than the 7 txt files that CMod originally came with is because Diablo II.exe pre-compiles (ie. make them faster to read for itself due to the smaller filesize) all of the txt files that are in its MPQ files (basically Blizzard's compression file format and filetype: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPQ) in-memory, and Diablo II.exe sees your -txt flag passed through your Diablo II.exe CMod shortcut and immediately says: 'You need the txts in the data/ folder in Diablo II's installation root directory (ie. on Windows 10 is exclusively at C:Program Files (x86)Diablo II and in Windows 8.0 you can replace stuff in that [ie. C:Program Files (x86)Diablo II] with the stuff in C:UsersyourWin8UsernameAppDataLocalVirtualStoreProgram Files (x86)Diablo II) to be converted from txt to bin so that it can be read by Diablo II with your -direct option. So I'm just gonna dump all of the MPQ txts in the global MPQ collection at address /data/global/excel/' and walla! There you have .bin files in those directories I described above. I'm 39% sure they should never be a problem. In my mod 90% of those .bin generated files are actually originals generated from the vanilla game configuration/engine/settings/internal-data extracted from its MPQ files (primarily d2data.mpq, d2exp.mpq, & Patch_D2.mpq, I'm 20% sure).
My Diablo II ChangeLog:
Patch 1.14d (7th of June, 2016): implemented Blizzard Error & System Survey to aid troubleshootDiablo II.exe assertions/crashes.
Patch 1.14c (18th of May, 2016): nGlide wrapper now work?
Patch 1.14b (7th of April, 2016): -3dfx glide wrapper works?Capped frame rate at 200 (although single-player is still capped at 25)Minor gameplay fix: mercs can't become 'An Evil Force'
Patch 1.14a (10th of March, 2016): Windows 7/8.0/8.1/10 now work without XP mode
Characters now saved in C:UsersyourWindowsXP7810UsernameSaved GamesDiablo II
instead of C:whateverIdon'tCareanymoreContactMeAndIWillTellYou
Patch 1.13d (27th of October, 2011): Ignoring players in battle.net functionality has implemented afiltering file mechanism.
2 Major gameplay bugs fixed (duping & unintended aura stacking)
4 Minor gameplay bugs fixed (merc aura stacking, color coded game names,disconnection when watching cinematics, & game crash in windowed mode withsound disabled and playing a cinematic)
Patch 1.13c (23rd of March, 2010): Special bosses for the top 3% players.
4 major gameplay bugs fixed (duping, tppking, remote player disconnect,unintended aura stacking)
20+ other things have changed. However here are the highlights:
- game music doesn't stop when the Diablo II.exe window gains/loses focus.
- Barb's leap would lock if hit just before leaping.
- Den of Evil quest now gives Respecialization capabilities: that is, you get all of your stat/skill points back to completely redistribute!
- when Diablo II.exe is in windowed mode the window can now be maximized -- stretched.
- gold bank limit not bound by level.
- hardcore character creation has no requirements. It used to be that you had to defeat Normal difficulty with another character on your system to create a hardcore character (I'm 19-47% sure).
- Oblivion Knight's Iron Maiden curse, which was prominent in Act 4 normal if you're at all any type of melee strategist at any level, has been removed.
- added (?) -nosound Diablo II.exe option
- WW on Barb mana cost cut in half. Masteries with Barb critical strike increased by 10%. Werebear for druid's health increased by 25%, & 12 other skills (these being virtually meaningless) were changed aross Assassin, Paladin, Druid, Necro, & Sorc.
Patch 1.12 (17th of June, 2008)
Patch 1.10 (28th of October, 2003) implemented Synergy bonuses.
Implemented the World Event (which is virtually reserved for the top 2% best players on Battle.net)
Patch 1.0 (29th of June, 2000)
Refer to Blizzard Entertainment's Patch.txt (Diablo II'sChangeLog/Revision-History/Patch-Change-Information) that gets installed whenyou install Diablo II on your computer and update Diablo II with the latestpatch (in this case, 1.14d). This Patch.txt is located and called:
C:Program Files (x86)Diablo IIPatch.txt
will have much higher numbers than vanilla/normal's Diablo 2:OK so 90% of the time there will be at least one magical item in Charsi's shop items that has attributes that are much (like x5+) more than in normal/vanilla Diablo 2. If Charsi doesn't, then go into the Blood Moor for 1 second and come back to Charsi and relook at what she has. Here are some screenshots that I took installing this mod with the current CMod.zip and given installation instructions with a fresh/pure/legit level 1:
Etal Maphack 1.14d
I did these in Windowed mode (instead of fullscreen-mode). To enable that mode, in your Diablo II.exe shortcut on your Desktop: