Character Creator 2D
The Character Creator. 675 likes 7 talking about this. A comic book character creator in vector graphics for artists and visual storytellers. Jun 6, 2018 - Explore Jamie Goodman's board 'Western Characters', followed by 237 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about rpg character, character art, character inspiration. Each animation is transferred to your own character and can be previewed and edited directly with Mixamo, so you can control the look and feel of each motion. Export for Any Project Download characters and animations in multiple formats, ready to use in motion graphics, video games, film, or illustration.
Create and customize 2D characters easily for your game. With Character Creator 2D you can create anything from simple peasants to epic heroes. Equipment is colorable, allowing more freedom and creativity when creating your characters.
Character Creator 2D Features:
- Create 2D humanoid characters
- Colorable equipment
- Adjustable body sliders
- Facial expressions/emotions
- Animations included
- Character creation UI
- Export to PNG
- Add your own parts and equipment
- Welcome to Blender Institute Characters Library! Here we are uploading the characters created during current or past Open Movies, fully shaded and rigged, ready for you to use on your own projects. Textures are packed into the files. All characters have been updated to work with Blender 2.8x.
- Male & Female) Character Maker - Child (Second version. Children) Dot Maker (2D Game Character) Feature.1 Character Maker is 2D program. However you can draw 2D character with 3D ANGLE system. This is not drawing. You can create objects of character's bodies in a Object Mode, and place them where you want. Rotate the objects.
Character Creator 2D come in two forms: Unity Package and Standalone version.
▶▶▶ BUY NOW ◀◀◀
PS. You will get access to both versions if you purchase on itch
PPS. The web version (the one playable above) is just a demo with the save feature disabled
PPPS. Next level themesoasis, slick and paper. The demo includes all available add-on packs for you to try out, please see 'Additional Contents' section below for more details
Asset Store Unity Forum Documentation
Character Creator 2D was mainly designed to be used in Unity.
In Unity, you can equip and color every part at runtime. The package comes with a UI to create and save your character in the editor, or you can modify and use the UI as character creation in your game.
Unity Specific Features:
- Runtime character customization
- Save as Prefab
- Save as JSON
- Export to PNG
Standalone Forum Documentation
Due to popular request, Character Creator 2D also available as a standalone. Which you can use without Unity.
You can export your characters as PNG, either as singular image or as animated sequence. You can use the exported images in your game engine of choices, make a portrait/avatar of your characters, or you can use this to generate characters for your next DND campaign.
Expand your options with additional themed contents, available as separate purchase.
The basic tools only contains the Base and Fantasy theme contents.
You can try and preview all additional contents in the web demo up above!
For standalone add-on packs, install or put the files into the 'Packs' folder under your Character Creator 2D installation.
If you need custom and/or unique parts made for Character Creator 2D, please reach out to us to get our rate.
By purchasing CC2D (Character Creator 2D), you have the right to use the characters, images, and animations included/made with CC2D in non-commercial and/or commercial projects.
You are not allowed to distribute, re-package or sell the modified and/or unmodified game assets or characters made with CC2D on their own or as part of a collection.
Attributions not required, but highly appreciated.
If you need custom license or not sure if your usage is covered with the license above, please reach out to us: contact[at]simpleton.rocks
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Tags||2D, Character Customization, character-maker, Fantasy, Generator, sprites, Unity|
|Links||Unity Asset Store, Unity Forum, Online Documentation|
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $30 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Custom Parts for Standalone! - Update v1.803 days ago
- Character Creator 2D Version 1.73Sep 25, 2020
- Minor Update v1.71 for Unity VersionAug 23, 2020
- Character Creator 2D - Summer Sale 2020Jun 25, 2020