Activation of Kaspersky Endpoint Security
This Tutorial will show You How to Install and activate Kaspersky Total security 2020 With a License keyActivation codeSerial Key. Kaspersky Anti-Virus Software 2018: In this video tutorial I will show you about Kaspersky 2018 Activation Code Free. Limited peoples only hurry up.
Activation is the process of activating a license that allows you to use a fully functional version of the application until the license expires. The application activation process involves adding a key.
You can activate the application remotely from the interface of the Kaspersky Security Center Web Console in the following ways:
- Using the Add key task.
Yamaha motif xs usb driver mac. This method lets you add a key to a specific computer or to computers that are part of an administration group.
- By distributing a key stored on the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server to the computers.
This method lets you automatically add a key to computers that are already connected to Kaspersky Security Center, and to new computers. To use this method, you must first add the key to the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server. For more details about adding keys to the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server, please refer to Kaspersky Security Center documentation.
A trial version is provided for Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console. The trial version is a special version of Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console designed to familiarize a user with the features of the application. In this version, you can perform actions in a workspace for a period of 30 days. All managed applications are automatically run under a trial license for Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console, including Kaspersky Endpoint Security. However, you cannot activate Kaspersky Endpoint Security using its own trial license when the trial license for Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Console expires. For detailed information about Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console, please refer to the Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console documentation.
The trial version of Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console does not allow you to subsequently switch to a commercial version. Any trial workspace will be automatically deleted with all its contents after the 30-day period expires.
You can monitor the use of licenses in the following ways:
- View the Key usage report for the organization's infrastructure (Monitoring and reports → Reports).
- View the statuses of computers on the Devices → Managed devices tab. If the application is not activated, the computer will have the status and the Application is not activated status description.
- View license information in the computer properties.
- View the key properties (Operations → Licensing).
To activate the application using the Add a key task:
- In the main window of Web Console, select Devices → Tasks.
The list of tasks opens.
- Click the Add button.
The Task Wizard starts.
- Configure the task settings:
- In the Application drop-down list, select Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Linux.
- In the Task type drop-down list, select Add a key.
- In the Task name field, enter a brief description, such as
Activation of Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Linux.
- In the Select devices to which the task will be assigned section, select the task scope. Click the Next button.
- Select devices according to the selected task scope option. Click the Next button.
- Select the license that you want to use to activate the application. Click the Next button.
You can add keys to the Web Console (Operations → Licensing).
- Please carefully read the license information. Click the Next button.
- Finish the wizard by clicking the Create button.
A new task will be displayed in the list of tasks.
- Select the check box next to the task. Click the Run button.
As a result, Kaspersky Endpoint Security will be activated on users' computers.
In the properties of the Add a key task, you can add an additional key to the computer. An additional key becomes active when the active key expires or is deleted. The availability of an additional key lets you avoid application functionality limitations when a license expires.
To activate the application by distributing a key from the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server to computers:
- In the main window of Web Console, select Operations → Licensing.
- Open the key properties by clicking the name of the product associated with the key.
- Switch on the Distribute key automatically toggle button.
- Click the Save button.
Download Kaspersky With Product Key
As a result, the key will be automatically distributed to the appropriate computers. During automatic distribution of a key as an active or an additional key, the licensing limit on the number of computers (set in the key properties) is taken into account. If the licensing limit is reached, distribution of this key to computers ceases automatically. You can view the number of computers to which the key has been added and other data in the key properties on the Devices tab.