- Microsoft Office Crashes When Opening Fastreport Today
- Microsoft Office Crashes When Opening Fastreport Free
- Microsoft Office Crashes When Opening Fastreport Tomorrow
Is your computer a victim of repeated application crashes? Are you clueless why does your Microsoft Office 2016 crashes often with the following error? Worry not, we’ll help you run your Office suite in an error-free environment.
Jul 15, 2020 Microsoft Outlook is immediately crashing worldwide when users start the application, with 0xc0000005 errors displayed in the Windows Event Viewer. These crashes started occurring over the last.
<Office Application> has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You’re just 3 steps away from automatically fixing this problem….
- Download and install Diagnostic
- Perform driver update.
- Restart your computer.
Estimated Download Time: 10 Seconds
Uninstall Compatibility Pack
A Compatibility Pack is helpful when you want to open or save documents, presentations, spreadsheets and databases created with a different, unsupported version of Windows. Microsoft has received several reports of crashes caused by conflicts with the Compatibility Pack. Uninstalling Compatibility Pack may solve Office 2016 crashes.
- Press Windows Key + X, select Programs and Features.
- Scroll down the list of installed programs and locate Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system or Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint File Formats, whichever exists.
- Select Uninstall option.
- When you’re asked to confirm, click OK.
Note: If the problem remains unresolved, you may re-download the Compatibility Pack from the Microsoft Download Centre later.
Run Office Application with Add-Ins Disabled
In one sense, Safe Mode is a feature that stops loading of unwanted add-ins that cause errors from creeping in. Try attempting to run your program in the Safe Mode, a diagnostic feature.
- The simplest method is to press and hold the Ctrl key as soon as you launch an Office application. When you’re prompted to confirm loading application into the safe mode, click Yes.
- Alternatively, you can run Office programs in safe mode using the Command Prompt, a text-based command line utility.
- Press Windows Key + X.
- Select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Use one of the following commands based on the application that repeatedly crashes:
For Microsoft Office Word:
Microsoft Office Crashes When Opening Fastreport Today
- winword /safe
For Microsoft Office Excel:
- excel /safe
For Microsoft Office PowerPoint:
- powerpnt /safe
For Microsoft Office Publisher:
- mspub /safe
For Microsoft Office Visio:
- visio /safe
Disable Individual Add-Ins
Add-Ins help get things done right from your Office application. In the case of Outlook, they facilitate external services right from your inbox. You may want to disable all third-party add-ins recently installed.
- Click the File button.
- Select Options under the menu options.
- Click the Add-Ins tab in the new dialog.
- Besides the option labeled Manage: Com Add-Ins, click on Go.
- Disable all the add-ins that appear on your screen.
- Click OK to exit the dialog.
Run Antivirus Scan
An Antivirus, also called as Security Software, safeguards your computer from external threats, including viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, adware that can cause application/ Windows crashes, various system errors. Update your antivirus definitions first before conducting a full system scan.
For Norton Security
- Open up your Antivirus program.
- Click the Security icon in the main user interface.
- Click Scans.
- Click Scans and Tasks, and then Full System Scan.
- Click Go.
Get your PC Up-to-date
Similar to application updates, you also need to regularly update Windows. You can manage the update process through various ways – using Windows Updatetool or Command Prompt, just to name a few.
Using Windows Update Tool
- Type Update in the Search Box on your Taskbar.
- Open Check for Updates from the Search Results.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Using Command Prompt
- Press Windows Key + X, select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Execute the following commands:
- wuauclt.exe /updatenow
Update Office Apps To Prevent Microsoft Office 2016 Crashes
Get the latest security updates and bug fixes for your Office suite to fix vulnerabilities that are known to cause repeated crashes and runtime errors.
- Click File, select Account.
- Click Update Options icon, and choose Update Now.
Microsoft Office Crashes When Opening Fastreport Free
Turn Off Unsupported Hardware Features
A Video Card facilitates specialized set of features including rendering effects. When enabled, this feature helps your hardware performs faster than usual. Microsoft Office 2016 crashes might occur when your computer does not support this feature.
- Click the File menu, select Options.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down the right-hand side panel.
- Un-check Disable hardware graphics acceleration box under the Display category.
- Check-up another box named Disable Slide Show hardware graphics acceleration.
- Click OK.
Manually Install Updates through Command-line
Use the following command-line argument to manually install updates:
Microsoft Office Crashes When Opening Fastreport Tomorrow
- Right-click This PC icon on Desktop.
- Select Properties.
- Verify whether you’ve a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
- Open Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Click the File menu, select Account.
- Note down the Version displayed underneath the Office Updates section. For example: 1611
- Launch an elevated Command Prompt and execute the following command:
For 32-bit OS:
- “%programfiles%Microsoft Office 15ClientX86OfficeClickToRun.exe” /update user updatetoversion=(version)
For 64-bit OS:
- “%programfiles%Microsoft Office 15ClientX64OfficeClickToRun.exe” /update user updatetoversion=(version)