The ospp.vbs script The Office Software Protection Platform script (ospp.vbs) enables you to configure volume licensed versions of Office products, including Project and Visio. The ospp.vbs script is. Microsoft 365 E5 and Microsoft 365 E5 Security customers can get Azure credits towards up to 100 MB per user per month of Microsoft 365 data ingestion, saving a typical 3,500-seat deployment $1,500 per month. As threats become more complex and persistent, alerts increase, and security teams are.
- Office Software Protection Platform Service Install
- Office Software Protection Platform Failed
- Osppsvc Failed To Start
In some cases, a previously activated Microsoft Office 2010 installation may lose its activation.
- The Office Software Protection Platform script (ospp.vbs) enables you to configure volume licensed versions of Office products, including Project and Visio. The ospp.vbs script is located in the Program Files Microsoft Office Office16 folder.
- This video show How to Start or Stop Software Protection Service in Windows 10 Pro. I use Dell Inspiron 14 3000 Series in this tutorial.
- The Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service not only checks for piracy but also monitors apps and programs for hacked code, tampering or strange behavior. While intended to protect Microsoft’s income stream, it has a side benefit of alerting you to issues with your programs or actively blocks them to protect your computer.
Office Software Protection Platform Service Install
Reapply the MAK does not help as it loses activation immediately thereafter. Querying the Office 2010 activation status confirms it is activated, then activation is loss without explanation. Conventional methods as described via the Microsoft Technet forum link below do not work.
Office Software Protection Platform Failed
In this situation, the Office Software Protection Platform Service may have a corrupt tokens.dat and cache.dat which needs to be removed and the MAK re-entered. Yellow battery light iphone.
Osppsvc Failed To Start
- Type in services.msc in the search box and stop the service called Office Software Protection Platform
- Go to C:ProgramDataMicrosoftOfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform and rename tokens.dat to tokens.old
- Go to C:ProgramDataMicrosoftOfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatformCache and rename cache.dat to cache.old
- Restart the computer and open any Office program. You’ll be asked to retype your product key and then restart again. Again open any Office program and you may have to type in the key one more time. It will then ask you to activate online and you’re good to go.