- Very Best of Elton John Universal Intl. CD from Elton John.
- The Very Best Of Elton John Cd - 1 is a English album released on Dec 1996. The Very Best Of Elton John Cd - 1 Album has 9 songs sung by Elton John. Listen to all songs in high quality & download The Very Best Of Elton John Cd - 1 songs on Gaana.com.
The Very Best Of Elton John 2 × CD, Compilation 846 947-2.E. $5.42 + shipping. 1 CENT 2xCD LOT Elton John – Greatest Hits Volume One and Two. $8.29 9 bids + $3.99 shipping. 1 CENT 2xCD Elton John – Greatest Hits 1970-2002. $1.25 3 bids + $3.99 shipping. Elton John - Very Best of (2XCD fatbox).
Furnish in 2015
25 October 1962 (age 58)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Education||Sir John A. Macdonald Collegiate Institute(1981)|
University of Western Ontario(1985)
|Occupation||Filmmaker, producer, director|
David James Furnish (born 25 October 1962) is a Canadian filmmaker and former advertising executive. He is married to English musician Sir Elton John.Low mb cricket games free download for pc.
Early life and education
David Furnish was born in Toronto, Ontario, the son of Gladys and Jack Furnish, a director at the Bristol-Myers pharmaceutical company. He has an older brother, John, and a younger brother, Peter. Furnish graduated from the Sir John A. Macdonald Collegiate Institute in 1981 and received a B.A. in Honours Business Administration from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario in 1985.
He was recruited by the advertising agency Ogilvy & Mather, eventually transferred to the London, England, office and was appointed to their Board.
Furnish is co-chief of Rocket Pictures along with his husband, Sir Elton John. Furnish serves on the board of the Elton John AIDS Foundation, attending fundraisers and other events in support of that cause.
Furnish is a contributing editor for Tatler magazine and also is a regular columnist for Interview and GQ.
In 2015, he was named one of GQ's 50 best dressed men in Britain.
In June 2019, to mark the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, Queerty named him, along with John, as one of the Pride50 'trailblazing individuals who actively ensure society remains moving towards equality, acceptance and dignity for all queer people'.
Furnish began a relationship with singer Elton John in 1993. John proposed to Furnish in May 2005 at a dinner party with friends and family at one of their homes in Old Windsor. Furnish and John entered into a civil partnership on 21 December 2005, the first day that civil partnerships could be performed in England, in the town of Windsor, Berkshire. Their first child, son Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John, was born in December 2010 in California via surrogacy. In January 2013, the couple's second son, Elijah Joseph Daniel Furnish-John, was born through the same surrogate. After same-sex marriagebecame legal in England and Wales in March 2014, John and Furnish retroactively converted their civil partnership into a marriage and marked the occasion with a ceremony in Windsor, Berkshire, on 21 December 2014, the ninth anniversary of their civil partnership.
- Elton John: Tantrums & Tiaras; director (1997)
- Women Talking Dirty; producer (1999)
- Desert Flower; co-producer (1999)
- Kofi Annan: Center of the Storm; executive producer (2002)
- Fame and Fashion: Inside Gucci – Sex and Fashion; director, script writer (2002)
- Fame and Fashion: Inside Versace – Fame and Fashion; director, script writer (2002)
- It's a Boy Girl Thing; producer (2006)
- Pride and Predator; producer (announced 2009)
- Gnomeo & Juliet; producer (2011)
- Billy Elliot the Musical Live; executive producer (2014)
- Virtuoso; executive producer (2015)
- Sherlock Gnomes; producer (2018)
- Rocketman; producer (2019)
- Spectacle: Elvis Costello with..; producer (2008)
- Billy Elliot the Musical; executive producer (March 2005)
Very Best Of The
- ^ abTalk Talk. 'David Furnish bio at TalkTalk.co.uk'. Retrieved 9 December 2011.
- ^'Photos: Sir Elton John and David Furnish marry · PinkNews'. Pinknews.co.uk. 21 December 2014. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- ^ ab'Pride grand marshal David Furnish reflects on growing up gay in a very different Toronto'. Toronto Star. 26 June 2015. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- ^'50 Best Dressed Men in Britain 2015'. GQ. 5 January 2015. Archived from the original on 7 January 2015.
- ^'Queerty Pride50 2019 Honorees'. Queerty. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- ^ ab'Elton John and David Furnish are dads'. CNN. 28 December 2010. Archived from the original on 19 March 2011. Retrieved 7 October 2011.
- ^'Special Announcement'. 16 January 2013. Archived from the original on 20 January 2013. Retrieved 16 January 2013.
- ^'Sir Elton John and David Furnish marry'. BBC. 21 December 2014. Retrieved 21 December 2014.
- ^Elton John: Tantrums & Tiaras, retrieved 10 June 2019
- ^Elley, Derek (11 October 1999). 'Women Talking Dirty'. Variety. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- ^News, Manchester Evening (17 April 2010). 'In my view: Sex and Fashion: Inside Gucci'. men. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- ^'Inside Versace Fame and Fashion (2002)'. BFI. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- ^French, Philip (31 December 2006). 'It's a Boy Girl Thing'. The Guardian. ISSN0261-3077. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- ^Child, Ben (17 February 2009). 'Pride and Predator to give Jane Austen an extreme makeover'. The Guardian. ISSN0261-3077. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- ^'Gnomeo and Juliet: Exclusive interview with Elton John and David'. The Independent. 9 February 2011. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- ^'David Furnish'. Billy Elliot Tour. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- ^Wagmeister, Elizabeth (27 January 2015). 'HBO Orders Musical Period Drama Pilot From Elton John & 'True Blood' Creator'. Variety. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- ^'British Council Film: Sherlock Gnomes'. film.britishcouncil.org. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- ^'David Furnish says Elton John biopic Rocketman is giving him 'sleepless nights''. Independent.ie. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- 'Elton's Rocket Man'. (1 Sept. 2001). The Observer.
- 'Elton and David to tie the knot'. (25 Nov. 2005). iAfrica.com.
- 'An Ideal Husband'. (March 2006). Toronto Life.
- 'Wherefore art thou 'Gnomeo'?'. (20 Aug 2008) Hollywood Reporter.
- 'News - EltonJohn.com. (16 Jan 2013).
The Very Best Of Elton John Songs
- David Furnish on IMDb